Firefighting (Job Description)
- Respond to structure fires, vehicle fires and other fire alarm responses.
- Respond to hazardous materials incidents and provide medical assistance.
Live-In Firefighting (Job Description)
- Live at fire station rent free.
- Respond to active fire fighting alarms.
Junior Firefighters (Job Description)
- Learn about local fire, rescue, and emergency medical assistance.
Rescue Services (Job Description)
- Assist with basic vehicle rescue.
- Perform water rescue.
- Participate in Technical Rescue Operations Team (TROT), a regional response system involving rescues from building collapse, trench collapse, confined space collapse, and high angle rescue.
Fire Police (Job Description)
- Assist with traffic control at incidents.
Wildland/Brush Firefighting (Job Description)
- Respond to wild fires and brush fires.
Administration (Job Description)
- Serve as officers/committee members of fire companies.
- assist with financial management.
- assist with membership interviews, reference checks, membership rolls.
- Provide legal advice.
- Manage website.
Education & Outreach (Job Description)
- Presenting educational programs to public.
- Assist with training events for members.
- Assist with community relations efforts.
- Take photos at fire and emergency scenes, CFD functions.
Development (Job Description)
- Help plan and organize fund raising events.
- Assist with annual awards banquet.
- Help write grants and manage grant projects.
Equipment and Maintenance (Job Description)
- Assist with building management/maintenance.
- Assist with vehicle fire apparatus maintenance.